Saturday, October 25, 2014

Top End Barra Series Round 4

Round 4 Darwin Harbour.
James and I had decided to fish West arm for this round and unfortunately it turned out to be a hard round with few fish for us.
James ended up with 2 scorers, a 68cm and a 50cm, but although I caught 3 barramundi they were all smaller than the 50cm required to score.
68 cm

James had organised to go to a rodeo that night so I dropped him off at the ramp and headed to the raft up for the night.

 


 
After a relatively quiet but enjoyable night, I picked James up and headed back to West Arm, but despite all our efforts could not land any scorers.
 
Over the weekend 87 scoring fish were landed.
After all the scores were tallied up James ended up 14th in the overall series and I dropped to 32nd, so I will have to pick up the pace in the final 2 rounds. 
 
Until next time,
Tight lines all.

No comments:

Post a Comment